Crowne Pilates Studios in Japan
Find professional Crowne Pilates studios in Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Fukuoka & Kumamoto
A series of natural movements that focus on breath and elongation of the muscles, with the correct alignment of the bones while moving as the key to functional posture.
The lessons are easy, effective, and feel great! You will be gently taught from the first lesson how to safely practice by yourself at home, making your consecutive lessons all the more effective. Home practice is optional. I suggest 5 minutes a day, several times a week, to start.
In-studio lessons are always at your level of ability. So, you always finish feeling energized and refreshed.
As you quickly improve, the lessons become more challenging. This progression is always at your pace. You will never be asked to do something out of your present ability.
A more beautiful, pain-free body is always a possibility. My feeling is that if the lessons are not difficult but effective, doing exercise becomes a pleasure and so you become progressively more interested in your own healing process.
I look forward to your visit and to guiding you along your own path to better health.
Find a studio near you and get started today!
Who does Pilates?
- Office workers
- Housewives and mothers
- Pregnant Women
- Professional and amateur dancers
- Runners, golfers & athletes of all disciplines
- Doctors, Dentists, Executives
- Injured, Rehabilitation clients
- Cerebral Palsy
- People of all ages and abilities!
Personal Training and Manual Therapy
Personal Training (55 minutes)
Manual Therapy - The Crowne Technique
- Stress release techniques using balls are taught for pre-class warm-up and home practice
- Gentle personal training session using balls, rollers, universal reformer, trapeze table, ladder barrel, spine corrector and chair
- Simple home-exercise (optional) to maintain your new, healthy condition
Take a look at what clients have to say with these testimonials - Pilates Classes Reviews »
- An original full-body manipulation technique to release years of accumulated tension in the muscles and joints
- Refresh and Reset (75 minutes)
- Melt (3 hours)
Studios – Crowne Pilates Near Me
Ready to start? Find Crowne Pilates classes throughout Japan